FAMIS (Facility Administration and Maintenance Information System), is a computerized maintenance management system used to:
- allow work requests to be tracked in one system
- enable departments to view the status of their requests
- provide up-to-date and accurate cost data
- provide a better and more efficient means of prioritizing and scheduling work
- enable Physical Plant to easily access information for better decision making
FAMIS access is needed to submit Service Requests and order from UNI Campus Supply Online Store.
If you have FAMIS access, please complete a Service Request or order from the Campus Supply Online Store in FAMIS.
**FAMIS only works properly in Internet Explorer. If you do not have FAMIS access, please complete the Security Request System (SRS)
Roles to request through SRS
1. System = FAMIS - Facilities Management
Role = FAMIS Services
To get to the FAMIS program, use an icon called FAMIS.rdp. If you don't have this icon on your computer, you can get the icon from a co-worker or email email@example.com to request the icon.
If you have any questions or comments please contact:
For Training, FAMIS Access, or Charges Help
For FAMIS Service Request or Work Order Help
Facilities Management Dispatch
For FAMIS Online Store Help
Jeff Van Gelder